At CPWSD 1 of Schuyler Co, our goal is to provide safe, clean, sparkling water to all of our residents!
C.P.W.S.D. #1 of Schuyler County, Missouri
- Plant was built in 1963
- Pipes replaced with plastic 1984, finished in 1988
- Towers 50,000 gallon ball type
- Restrictions on water usage due to drought April 4, 1989 and lefted on June 8, 1990
- Phase I - 1989
- Phase II - 1993
- Phase III - 1998
- Queen City lines replaced in March 2002
- Rathbun ran line 3 miles down on M to make second connection in 2003
- Switched to Rathbun Regional Water for all customers of the district in June 2003, this resulted in closing our plant.